[SEL] Rusty Iron Pics

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Sep 7 05:00:48 PDT 2005

Patrick,
Thanks for the pictures! The Barlow engine....is this a US made engine?
Pretty unusual little engine! Never hear of it.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ri05/ri050270.JPG

The small Caille engine is like the one Reg is getting/has gotten???
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ri05/ri050244.JPG
I've never seen one here either. It looks like it has a big nut holding
the flywheel on. True?

Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC