[SEL] LeRoi Update

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 5 19:13:58 PDT 2005

Hi......

You might recall that a few weeks ago I asked about gluing vee belts into
the grooves of a pulley to make it usable as a flat belt pulley.  I finally
tried it using Weldwood Contact Cement.  So far, it seems to be working
just fine.  I have put some additional pictures up on the web page and have
also written up a short history of the unit.  It is a 2 cylinder LeRoi
mounted on a fairly large cart with an air compressor.

If interested take a look at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/leroi/

It's going to be shown at our club display at the Los Angeles County Fair
for the next three weeks so I should find out if it really is a good fix.

Regards,

Larry Evans
Arcadia, Southern California, USA
MailTo:LFEVANS at pacbell.net