[SEL] OT: Thanks again

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Sep 5 21:49:11 PDT 2005

At 11:30 PM 9/5/2005, you wrote:
>Bill has asked me to again thank all of you who contributed to his 60th
>Birthday Celebration.
>He now has the decorations from the cake on the shelf in his bed room.
>He said to tell you gets a warm fuzzy every time he looks at it.
>Peg Pfeiffer

Bill is getting a "warm fuzzy" again after all these years of NOTHING? WOW!
Peg, even I'm not going to touch that one--except to say that perhaps it's
YOU who should be thanking people, not Bill!
         Dave
PS, Seriously, Bill's cake and decorations are what this List is all about.
My grandmother's picture (you remember--the one with the ax in her hand)
hangs in my 'puter room. My 2003 axe handle hangs in my shop. My MAYTAG
shirt hangs in my closet (and I put it on once in a while when my wife is
in the UK and I'm not expecting anyone. Oh the shame if I were ever seen in
it!) The most important two items on my key ring are a key that Tom and
Chris French gave me at Portland 4 years ago and a miniature piston that
Leroy made for me! So I'm glad that Bill has the decorations on his shelf
and sure hope that you are enjoying his warm fuzzies!