[SEL] (OT) Help to identify

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 17:01:04 PDT 2005

SEL,

Wife and I just got back from our 1st annual Mt.
Pleasant, Iowa show. What a show that is.

Anyway we bought a Clipper separator(?) of some kind.
It has a hopper on the top with the Clipper name on it
and then the seed(?) goes on a canvas belt that is
turned by a foot operated pedal. Seed drops off the
end closest to you down in a separator screen and out
to what ever you would catch it in. My digital camera
is loaned out right now so I cannot get a pic for you
to see.

I have looked at lots of sites on Clipper but cannot
come up with much other that the grain cleaners. Any
suggestions on how to come up with what it is or a
site that has antique Clipper stuff.

Thanks, Jim

Jim and Janna Yost
Utica, Ohio