[SEL] FW: [AJD] Mag help

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Sep 4 09:59:42 PDT 2005

Dennis is a member of the ATIS John Deere list and has a need for some JD
model E mag expertise, kind of wrapped up in a personal situation; read
below.

Are there any SE members in the Birmingham, Alabama area who could work with
him to get his engine going?

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.