[SEL] Hurricane - Louisiana SEL Members

Bo mmco at cox-internet.com
Fri Sep 2 15:42:18 PDT 2005

What you see on TV does not even began to do justice as to what is really
going on in real life . I am two hundred miles west of New Orleans and it is
pure hell HERE with all those _ _ _ _ _ _ _ that thinks the world owes them
a living . There are robberies , shootings , kidnapping  and rape going on
by folks that has been displaced by an act of god and yet , they think that
because of there color , it is a racial problem . Today alone I have spent
over 500.00 trying to help folks that act like humans . I can`t help them
all and don`t know how all these young kids that has No parents left are
going to survive , and it is very upsetting to see our federal government
making all these promises on TV and as of yet are doing VERY LITTLE to help
. This is a very real and SAD situation and if any of you believe in GOD ,
I`m asking you to PRAY for them , all of them , regardless of their color ,
race or how NO count they are .
I`m sorry to break the LIST rules , but I hope you can find it in your heart
to PRAY for me also .

Bo Hinch