[SEL] Rusty runs again !

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Sep 2 16:18:15 PDT 2005

Hi List
	In February I posted about my 1949 Ruston & Hornsby PT which spluttered
into life again after many years in a shed. (And much cussing and cranking).

	Well I started his retoration about 4 or 5 months ago and last night he
sprang back to life in his new finery. You will probably also remember my
post about being insane and working through the night on an old "scrap
yard" fire extinguisher - now you can see the result. He goes on show at
our clubs annual show tomorrow.

	You can see him here:
www.oldengine.org/members/evans/Rustydone1.JPG
and here