[SEL] Hurricane - Louisiana SEL Members

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Thu Sep 1 15:58:52 PDT 2005

Tom ...I might get a good kick in the arse for saying this but it would
appear from what the TV is showing me is that the vast majority of those
affected by Katrina are black Americans.
Is the lawlessness that we are seeing and hearing about really on or are
these isolated cases.
In any case what a bloody logistical nightmare for the authorities.
My sympathies to you all.