[SEL] OT: Gas Crunch?

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Thu Sep 1 15:55:26 PDT 2005

Reg ...nothing is being done! I don't know if you have such a govt
department such as we do here in West Australia but it is called ''Fuel
Watch'' .It is very aptly named as that is all it does and suggests that we
shop around for the best price.It puts out nightly fuel prices on TV and in
the papers ,again "Shop Around''.
You can kiss my arse the day a politician starts to do something about fuel
taxes!