[SEL] OT: Gas Crunch?

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 14:18:25 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/1/2005 12:02:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bcl at wacotx.cx
writes:

<< Worst thing about this is the prices of EVERYTHING will be affected >>

Last evening after coming home, I loaded a farm tank on the trailer and off I
went.  Purchased 100 gal at $2.89.  This morning same place 2.99.  Will keep
and use for gas shortages that I believe are coming.  This will keep two
Hondas on the road for a few weeks if necessary.  Smith and Wesson will be keeping
an eye on the storage tank in shed!

Local lumber salesman that comes by our construction sites checking on
material said they were informed yesterday to expect building supply shortages in
the near future.

Millie and I are supposed to leave for Hatteras Saturday for a week vacation
and undecided at this time whether to leave home that far or not.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com