[SEL] Fairbanks "T"

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 21:02:27 PST 2005

Hi  everyone, A  Fairbanks "T" came home with me from a swap meet today in
Ca. The ser#  16727,indicates a manufacturing date of 1901.It's cast plate
,red paint,2bolt hubs, hot tube backs that up. It needs some help due to its
missing a few important parts. Most of the Fuel system is gone. What do you
think is the correct style carb for this engine? Are reproductions
available? I also need a fuel pump with linkage. .Is Mr. Brookover taking on
new work? The igniter Really needs help! Any way If a picture of the correct
fuel mixer is available, I'd know what to look for or copy? Thanks for your
help, Jimmy O'Hagan,Novato,Ca.

Jim O'Hagan