[SEL] Diesel Engine Starter With Oil Pump, turbo accumulator

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 17:36:27 PDT 2005

Hi Tom,
It has been closer to five years, and no, I haven't run out of items in the
yard.  My problem now is I have run out of space at the other end and so am
having to reduce inventory.  In order to stem growth at the Virginia end I have
stopped attending auctions while in Virginia.  It hasn't been easy, but, has to
be done.  Sad, isn't it?
Ron Carroll
Nokesville, Virginia

In a message dated 10/28/2005 8:04:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,