[SEL] Clutch Pulley

Larry Sain lsain33 at charter.net
Wed Oct 26 17:42:40 PDT 2005

Thanks, Joe.  Here is a link to some photos of the stuck pulley.  Does yours
look similar?  The second photo is taken from the inside of the flywheel and
shows a collar which appears to have a set bolt in it, but the pulley
rotates free on the shaft so I don't think it's holding it in place, just
acting as a spacer.  Mystery to me.  I was hoping someone had a diagram of
such a pulley but no such luck.  Take care.

Larry

http://www.oldiron-nut.com/pulley/