[SEL] Muncie Engine at Portland

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Oct 25 10:50:05 PDT 2005

Rick,

I think you'd have more luck via email.  But I think you need to be
patient.  As strange as it may seem, I don't think Doug checks his email
every day.  Maybe once a week.  I cc'd him on this reply.

The other thing you should consider is COME TO PORTLAND!!  Get some first
hand info on that Muncie!!  Oh, and while you're there enjoy the BIGGEST
engine show in the world!!

Good luck!!

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Only about 300 days till Portland 2006!!
PPS - I'd be more precise if Dave had updated his Portland Countdown!
      http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/portlandcountdow.html