[SEL] I got me one o' them thar LB enjuns! Now I got questions.

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 07:44:42 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/24/2005 9:36:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chesnimnus at juno.com writes:

The  smaller ones I have less of a problem finding, but the one big one
(looks to  be over 2" in diameter) may be a trick to find.

Collin,
You want a Dorman 550-033 expansion plug which is available at some auto
supply houses.  First, clean the mating surface (wire brush) on the engine  and
then coat it with some RTV before inserting the plug.  Usually, one hit  with a
larger ballpein hammer will do the job to lock the plug onto the engine.

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria, CA