[SEL] Muncie

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 25 06:29:35 PDT 2005

Arn and others..I've tried to get Doug Etzkorns phone number but no joy.
I've also tried to call the people listed on the Portland website..also no
joy.

  Any other ideas on how I might contact someone to get info on the 50hp
Muncie @ Portland?

  Friday I'm headed down to dig out the flywheels and see if she's
stuck..sure wish I knew the dimensions of the "bar over" square holes in the
flywheel...Thinking of building a bar with removable square tubing,
different sized tips...and "come along" from the bar to the receiver hitch
on the truck.

 Any other ideas on checking for stuck..would be appreciated.

"LIVE IS GOOD" (stolen)

RickinMt.