[SEL] Charity auctions

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Sun Oct 23 16:43:21 PDT 2005

Spencer,

I was greatly elated to see donation to the Les Turner  ALS foundation in
honor of Bernie Hartmann
I just wish I had saved some of the messages related to Bernie to share with
you all.
Bernie contributed greatly to the hobby even during his illness with ALS.
His wife
Jan is having a great battle with cancer but has kept his engines and is
still very
active in our club.  Due to health reasons and my move from MO to Maine I
did
not contribute to the auction like I had in past years. You can be assured I
will next
year though. Thanks Spencer.

Charlie Bryant
>From the Woods of Maine