[SEL] SEL - Where is everyone ?

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Fri Oct 21 07:35:58 PDT 2005

That's the question I asked last week when I attended the Cool Springs, PA
Swap Meet.
None of the locals from the nearby Greensburgh and Kensington,PA area were
not
there (and here I was expecting some good PA hospitality).

Charlie Bryant
(from the State of Maine where the sun rises first in the U.S.A.)