[SEL] SEL - Where is everyone ?

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 20 17:56:37 PDT 2005

Nice looking work Jerry,

I've been getting ready for winter here. Cleaned the garage so I can
park in it, and work in it. Such a mess I didn't get anything done this
summer. Got a bunch of stuff in the storage buildings. All of the
building are of the blue tarp variety. Least it keeps em dry. Also
trying to get my new (to me) lathe set up so I can test drive it. Shows
are over around here so I have no pics to share. Might try reading the
spam. Some if it ain't too bad. :-)

Jeff Allen