[SEL] SEL - Where is everyone ?

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Oct 20 22:38:50 PDT 2005

Hi List,
	I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms. Log on and see 55 messages - 54
are spam and 1 is SEL digest and that only has 2 posts. (Thanks Arnie and
Rick).

	I wish I had something interesting to write about but have not. Been
racking my brains for the last few days but just draw blanks.

	Surely not everyone is in the same boat !!

	Even the other list I belong to is quiet - (oldengine.org list) - only
posts there are "tests".

	What's happening - are all you guys in the States battening down for winter ?

	I'm busy making engine spec plates for Reg, Brock Summerfield, Bill Young
and George Best - should I post a pic of this very uninteresting subject.
All very overdue but have had problems of my own.

	O.K. I just went and took a pic of one of the plates - Kubota - would have
been easier if I could read Japanese. It still needs a bit of work.
Look Here:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/kubota.jpg>

	This is the best post I can offer at the moment - but at least I've tried.
Keep the revs down,
Jerry in South Africa

---