[SEL] Hercules Economy Status

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 15:09:39 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/17/2005 2:06:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bill at antique-engines.com writes:

However,  as far as quality, based on my visits and those of my inlaws,
etc, yours  HAS to be better. Our ER people are butchers - WHEN they
finally get to you  that is. ER Doctor? I believe there really is no such
thing - I've never  seen one.

Bill,
Sorry to hear about your sad experience with your ER.  We must  have ER
people who are dedicated to their jobs.
My experience with our local ER has been extra ordinary.   I was in and out
this last time in about 2 hours.  The doctor explained  what he was going to do
before preceding.  He kept me informed as he  checked me over and stitched me
up.  He also instructed me on what I should  do if it happens again (he might
have been trying to give a message).   However, I had to wait for the billing
clerk to get my bill longer than it took  the ER personnel to finish with me.
 About three years ago when I ran a small grinder across my  fore finger, I
had very good service from the ER personnel.

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria, CA