[SEL] engine ident.

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Sat Oct 15 13:13:11 PDT 2005

Ken,

I think you reading it wrong, Wendel is talking about Titan engines
while Blain's engine ( 1912 ) is a Famous. According my chart ( 1918 )
the VC isn't a sprayer engine, the VA, VB (air cooled ) and the VE, VD
( hopper cooled ) is.
At this link I put some 1 hp Titan sprayer outfits for you, from a 1916
IHC spraying catalog.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/Titansprayers.jpg

There always will be secrets in our old iron hobby :o)

Regards,
                John H.