[SEL] Recent web page additions/updates.

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 12:26:45 PDT 2005

We have been a bit busy with work since we got back from Portland, but
have got a couple of extra sections added to the web pages:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Kohler/KohlerMenu1.htm

Most of the information we have on Kohler gennies up to 10kW, mainly
the flat-head engines but the little OHV is there and the K90 and
Briggs powered versions. There are about 160 pages or so, mainly
schematics, generator and brushgear layouts and engine information.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/PetrolStuff/MagFMType.htm

This is an addition to the Magneto pages that we put on a while back,
and has the full Fairbanks-Morse part number breakdown for all
magnetos and engine makers.

We will try and get the same sort of information on the other magneto
makers as soon as we have time to collate the information out of the
master service manuals.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes