[SEL] CrossHead

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 13 18:37:32 PDT 2005

Thanks guys, I got it now; the crosshead is not part of the head. I think if
it as a cross slide.

Ron, I still have not come up with a second Briggs Model 5S block. (The
project is to join two Briggs Model 5s to make a little inline vertical twin
engine for a scale model tractor.  ) I finally added the as built Tecumseh
schematic for the older Solid State Ignitions to my web site.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/