[SEL] OT OT OT - paint samples?

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Thu Oct 13 14:11:02 PDT 2005

Ask your wife!!

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA
jd.kirkes at verizon.net
----- Original Message -----
From: <bill at antique-engines.com>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:16 PM
Subject: [SEL] OT OT OT - paint samples?

I'm drawing a total blank. We are remodeling the kitchen. Last thing to
decide is on a paint color that will go with the countertop, floor tile
and backsplash tile, etc.
I heard someone say recently that a certain store or stores actually
offers "free small samples" that you can paint on the wall, like will do a
1 square foot for example, so you can see how it will actually look before
you purchase.
They were a local person in the DSM area, and I can't recall where they
said THEY got the samples, or even who it was that told me!

Any thoughts?
To keep folks happy, might be best to reply off-list, that would be cool
Thanks.

Bill
Runnells, Iowa (just SE of Des Moines)