[SEL] Muncie engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Oct 13 06:05:43 PDT 2005

Peter, just to make it interesting, we live here.  The place just right of
center...with the octagon house and trapezoid lookin' yard.

http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/image.aspx?t=1&s=10&x=2205&y=25816&z=12&w=2

Called Helena as Lars and Leena were traveling by covered wagon in 1869.
Lars noticed the oxen were about payed out after coming across the north
hill.  He turned to Leena and said "Hell Lenna, let's stop here."

  In time, the Leeenna was dropped and now it's prounounced Hell ena..as in
enema <vbg>

"Jus slap me"

Rick