[SEL] Is any one having a problem with......

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 10 23:18:10 PDT 2005

Hi peter,I have rung the man several times yesterday. After sending the message about the address change to all his customers
it seems that one of them has a virus & is sending the messages to us all.
He has both his computers disconected at the moment so the calls are coming from somewhere else.
PS he has our addresses as he is an engine man.
I will contact my ISP in 45 Minuits when they open.
Dave Croft
Warrington
England
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv