[SEL] Muncie engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Oct 12 05:27:21 PDT 2005

All I can say is "WOW, MOM, WOW" Peter.  The one pix is now my
wallpaper...ya know so the BOSS gets used to seeing it :-)

  The starting air valves are different, but it's just nice to know that I
don't have to rack my brain for the "bar over."

  Well I'll keep this short as I could go on for ever and ever.

Thanks for taking the time Peter on the pix's..super quality and show's they
are twin brothers.

Sincerely
RickinMt.