[SEL] Muncie engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 16:06:07 PDT 2005

Ok Thanks Bob..yes the gov assy. is very interesting to say the least...all
we could figure out is that it changes the stroke of the injector
pump...thusly adjusting the amount of injection..which must control RPM.

  Jeez..it must be able to throw some AIR into the cylinder after TDC..will
keep that in mind

It don't get no better than this!!!!
Rick