[SEL] Old tractor videos

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Mon Oct 10 19:44:20 PDT 2005

I tripped over this web site. http://www.archive.org/details/movies I
searched tractor and came up with this.
Farmer Miller Goes Into High Gear (Part I) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
A farmer is convinced that his tractor will do more and better if it rolls
on Goodyear tires rather than steel wheels. Includes scenes of tractor tire
manufacturing.

I downloaded both parts and it was great. Lots of old tractors and
incredible show of how the tires were made (Almost by hand)

Have a look and see if you can find other old iron videos in there.

http://www.archive.org/details/FarmerMi1920

Frank

  Frank DeWitt

  Light plant WEB page
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>http://www.oldengine.org/members/<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>frank
  Mechanical Design      mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
  LBP  INC.              Phone:  585 624 3052
  2365 Cox Rd.           Fax     585 624 1038
  Bloomfield NY 14469    Web   http://www.lbpinc.com