[SEL] Show pictures with sawmill

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 9 16:34:59 PDT 2005

Hi Tom,

Glad to know the term for the edge planer. Makes sense. The hit and miss
Witte is running the thickness planer. I could have gone behind the
ropes for better pictures, but I decided not to. They had enough people
in there without a photog in the way of things.

Jeff
http://frapa.us/Photos/Cider05/SawmillShow/index.htm