[SEL] Sandwich Eng pics needed

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 6 08:28:54 PDT 2005

Curt

Come on down this weekend to the Jonamac Orchard.  Small Engine only show
in Malta, IL.  I have one in the storage shed 2 miles from the show.
There should be a sandwich or two there as well.  We have a blast....

http://www.jonamacorchard.com/

Just being glad to be over this nasty cold that I have had the last
several days...

This pic is about the best that I can find...depending on your version of
the 1 1/2. They used different fuel pickups during the production.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/images/Shows/2004Sandwich/engines1/23.JPG

or

http://www.oldengine.org/members/sandwich/photo/engine/1_5hpweb.jpg

Steve

--- cgandree at mchsi.com wrote:

Does anyone have some good closeup pics of a Sandwich 1 1/2hp eng gas
tank and carb.  Trying to reassemble mine and need some help.  thankyou in
advance,
Curt Andree