[SEL] help moving old iron(sort of)

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:41:52 PDT 2005

Hi gang, I have purchased an old single cyl cycle in Illinois about 100
miles west of Chicago. Steve Barr is trying to help pick it up and
facilitate heading it to N.C.. My question is:  Is anyone in this area
planning on traveling to a show anywhere south of there that could haul it
and I might meet and pick up the Bike? I don't have the show guide and don't
know what shows are left this season that might move someone this way. If
anyone is headed south from the Chicago area please contact me and see if we
can arrainge this move. I'm willing to pay expenses or whatever to offset
costs. Thanks in advance for considering this. I'm hoping some of you might
be coming down to Cotton Ginning days on the 15th  ot the Arden  show on the
22nd.         No flames please as this is old engine related!!!!   Thanks,
Steve Royster