[SEL] OT New scam

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 5 17:12:42 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Just in from "E-Bay" in my mailbox. This one looks like a question about
an item.

> * Hi , *
> This is the third time I try to contact you, you stole my money, I
> sent you the money last week and I haven't receive the item from you.
> Is this a fraud of not, I will contact ebay to suspend your user id
> and arrest you, you fraud
>
> Jvsfl

The above is the text in the message and the page looks pretty good and
includes a response button just like the real thing. Always use caution
folks. I had to think for a few minutes before it hit me that all of my
latest sales have recieved good feedback.

Jeff Allen