[SEL] WaHooo/ now buzz saw safety.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Oct 5 16:29:30 PDT 2005

Sure appears to be runnin' true when up to speed.  I'll know more when I put
some 2x's thru it and then measure the set against the kerf.

  Curt, let's say on a scale of 1-10, pertaining to ease of starting.  If 1
was unbelted, what would you rate your's when belted up.??...I would swag
mine at about 7.  Whew, but I got her to go and ran it for over an
hour..belted up.  She came up to a good steam.

TIA
Rick