[SEL] WaHooo/ now buzz saw safety.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Oct 5 11:15:19 PDT 2005

Yes Rick, side to side wobble. As I mentioned early on I saw my blade
wobble when at speed. It was better than an inch each side of center. It
wiggled around like a like a spinning pizza crust. Even cold it tended
to do this. The hammering by an expert took care of the problem.
Sandblasting will likely compound the problem as now the entire blade is
in compression.
Curt