[SEL] OT Linotype Parts Available

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 18:42:17 PDT 2005

The foundry that I work at just bought all of the cast iron parts from a
model 5 Linotype machine.  The castings are all in good shape and I am
putting the word out that I have parts in case anyone with a model 5 is
missing parts or has a broken part.  The parts will be available for a
couple of weeks before they are fed into the furnace and melted down.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799
www.todengine.org

William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark