[SEL] 12 volt 2000 lbs winch

Carl Carlsen kd7bfn at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 11:07:15 PDT 2005

From: Rob Skinner

>I've purchased all kinds of stuff from them and
>never been completely satisfied.  The price is good,
> quality is usually lacking.

That's been my experience too Rob.  We have a store just 7 or 8 miles
away ... very tempting sometimes, but I generally look around and leave
without making a purchase.   If I do purchase, it is something
"expendable" that I can throw away and not feel too badly about making
"another mistake."   I would never buy anything from HF that could cause
damage to other property (like an engine) when it decides to snap in
half!  (note, I said "when" NOT "if")

Carl