[SEL] FW: John Hammink

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Tue Nov 29 14:08:31 PST 2005

Ria and Simonna, we share your sadness.   John was widely respected and
admired in the old iron community.  Although I never got to meet John face
to face, I regarded him as a friend.  His posts were always informative and
respectful.  His meticulous craftsmanship is much to be admired.  His
restorations are amongst the best.  John was a good man.

You will find more tributes to John at this Web site.

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26524

If that thread does not come up, go here:

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger