[SEL] John Hammink

Harry Terpstra h.terpstra at wxs.nl
Tue Nov 29 11:04:36 PST 2005

I just subscribed back to both the old-engine list and the SEL after a busy
time.
I'm very sorry the circumstances are so bad though.

John really was a great friend of mine and we (John & Ria) and my dad and I
usually setup together at the shows.
We always had a GREAT time talking engine's and of course talking about all
the people we knew from both engine lists.
John also knew much about engines and had many solutions for some problems
we have restoring our old engines.

After my dad passed away this summer I was so greatfull that at the show
there were John & Ria and it is a great feeling to know that some people
always will be your friend.
They were also friends with my wife (who just arrived from Indonesia) and
gave her the feeling she was their friend too.
Needles to say I have a difficult time again now. And yesterday I had tears
in my eyes as I feel I lost a VERY good friend!

Harry Terpstra
Netherlands