[SEL] Re: IHC "M" Value

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 10:21:01 PST 2005

Sorry...I thought most of the (lack) of  information had been communicated previously.  I don't know much  about it, and the "tag" is missing.  The flywheels are 18"  diameter.  It appears to mostly complete and is still partially on  its skids. The mag is a WICO.  The metal is all solid and I don't  know which fuel it used.  Mike Sloane had posted some pix of it a  few weeks back.
  I fully realize this is not much to go on, but it is about all that I have.
  Thanks for responding and being willing to help.
  JM

Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:  Hi James,

We need to know more about that IHC "M" to give you a clue as to value.
What is the condition; is it a running engine?  Is it complete?  What HP?
What age?  HT ignition or ignitor (understrike or overstrike)?  Kero or
gas?  On a cart or skids?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA