[SEL] I need source to buy some 2618 aluminum piston alloy

Duncan Denman canuckiron at wightman.ca
Tue Nov 29 03:36:15 PST 2005

Hi Richard,

Go to
http://www.matweb.com
Type 2618 in the search box in the top right corner and it will take you
to the data sheets and you can find suppliers from there usually.
I got these guys for your 2618
Global Metal Sales and Marketing
<http://www.matweb.com/clickthrough.asp?addataid=292> Virtually any type
of metal in virtually any form. Phone (661) 299-2322, Fax (661) 299-4684
or e-mail mdome at sbcglobal.net
This site is great. Used it extensively when I was a cost estimator in
automotive.

Duncan