[SEL] Bolts & Fasteners

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:30:57 PST 2005

On 11/28/05, Judge Tommy Turner <lcjudge at scrtc.com> wrote:
> John,
>
> I've got a local Fastenal store near me.  They can get the heavy nuts
> but not the high crown bolts.  I don't know of any place you can find
> them unless its someone like Cook Enterprises who used to make them.
>
> Tommy Turner
> Magnolia, KY

We have a small stock of hex mild steel in the Whitworth A/F sizes,
acquired from various places over the years so we can always make some
up when they finally stop becoming available.

It was still available commercially a couple of years ago, and we
still have small companies producing these fittings for the
restoration hobby, but it will eventually peter out over here as well,
at which time we will start making our own.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com