[SEL] Wheels

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Nov 25 01:51:12 PST 2005

I have just been informed that, despite your previous mail, you HAVE NOT
EVER sent the wheels you owe me.
I have also been informed that you DO HAVE THEM, and intend to send them
"SOON"!!
Please dispatch them ASAP AND, EMAIL ME a copy of the postal receipt.
The sooner you do this, the sooner you will have me off your back.
I will never have any further dealings with you when this is over.
As you now know, all this is being shared with the whole of the engine and
model fraternity.
You surely must realise that the longer this goes on, the more your
reputation is damaged.
I await some sort of reply from you.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.