[SEL] Fairbanks Morse Z Style C question

avanti_64 at juno.com avanti_64 at juno.com
Tue Nov 22 18:46:37 PST 2005

HI Guys, I have a FM Style C 6 -7 hp engine. It has a round adjusting rod that controls the throttle rod coming out of the base for the engine speed. The end of the adjusting rod is broken. Does anyone have a close up pic of what this looks like? I think all I have to do is to put a small clevis on the existing rod and pin it onto the piece coming out of the base and I would have it. A pic would be appreciated. Thanks, Joe Kelley