[SEL] Good Engine Day!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Nov 20 07:47:16 PST 2005

Hi Mike,

AWESOME NEWS!!  Congrats!

BTW, you need to plan to attend Cotton Ginning Days with that buzz saw
rig.  Curt Holland is working to make this the "must attend" event for
wood cutters (buzz saws, drag saws, etc.)  They already have a lot of wood
cutters attending and are getting more each year.  AND they provide lovely
cedar and poplar logs in all sizes so you can work your toys without
having to bring your own logs.  What a sweet deal!!

See ya,  Arnie

PS - They also have large crowds of appreciative spectators.