[SEL] A real buzz OT

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Nov 15 05:04:41 PST 2005

Is there a web site that shows the mechanics on how that starting
mechanism works? Like is there a chamber this works in aside from the
combustion chamber/cylinder? Or does someone have a scan of a manual
showing a "cut-away"?

I've been attempting to educate a bunch of auto collectors in a forum on
the history of their engines and there's been some discussion of various
ignition and starting systems.

Bill