[SEL] Re: SEL Digest, Vol 20, Issue 14

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Nov 15 04:27:26 PST 2005

At 12:00 PM 14/11/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>6. Re: Begging for artwork (again).

Hi List,
         I've been having trouble with my eMail and have had to change to a
newer version of my beloved Eudora - I was using a very old version and my
service provider upgraded their server. The old version cannot
"authenticate" and will not accept outgoing mail from me. So it's a newer
version now.
         The reason for this post is just that I've noticed some of my mail
is duplicated (sent twice). I'm aware of this and will figure out the
problem soon so please just bear with me until such time.
Thanks

Best Regards
Jerry Evans
www.oldengine.org/members/evans