[SEL] A real buzz

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Nov 14 13:39:38 PST 2005

For us it was a tennis ball cannon - 4 or 5 beer cans, duct tape, lighter
fluid and a tennis ball.
DAM that thing stung if you were hit - and it would fire that ball for
over a city block if done right.

Arnie, I prefer to think of it as "creative"...........  :-)
my parents even furnished the supplies!

We even launched projectiles with firecrackers and cans.

Bill