[SEL] Internal Fire - SEL Engine

Paul Evans paul at semidiesel.com
Sun Nov 13 21:59:42 PST 2005

Hi All,
Following the SEL donation to the museum we had a think and decided
rather than using toward general upkeep/running costs we would apply it
to a particular project.

Shortly after a very unusual 6 cylinder Pelapone engine from the 1920s
came up on Ebay, something we would not normally have been able to go for.

We managed to acquire it and will now be restoring it for display in the
museum with a plate explaining the involvement of the SEL.

Our thanks again for the help over the last 2 years.

News item on the museum website with pictures at:-

http://www.internalfire.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=60&mode=thread&order=0&thold=1

Thanks
Paul & Hazel

--

Internal Fire Museum of Power

Castell Pridd, Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales, UK SA43 2JS

http://www.internalfire.com